Innovact Consulting design, engineer and develop competitive products for Australian and International companies for national and world markets.
Our recent projects include a diverse range of products in many different market sectors including; large pressure vessels, automatic dog feeders, high performance race gearboxes, viticulture, truck trailers, air-conditioning, shipping containers and many more.
Our in-house product/industrial designers and engineers assist and mentor clients in developing their ideas and concepts from initial sketches to the final product that goes to market.
Services we offer
- Project Management
- Intellectual Property (IP) contacts
- Site Supervision
- Material and component sourcing
- Providing manufacturing/assembly contacts
- Assist with material and tooling contacts/sourcing
- Assist with Government grant applications
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Site 3D Scanning – Faro Focus 3D Laser Scanner
- Testing and validation
- Final commissioning and many more contributions throughout the process